iTrack Service Specialist
The iTrak Service Specialist works within TravelClick’s Operations and is the product expert on specific customer facing applications, handling iHotelier customers. He/she recognizes and gets to the bottom of issues, tracks down possible causes of problems and establishes connections, differentiates between primary and secondary issues, has an active focus on achieving results and goals, and the willingness to take action in response to disappointing results. The iTrak Service Specialist continues to perform
effectively under pressure or when face with setbacks, criticism or other difficult situations.
- Implementation of ecommerce and media tracking tags into our client booking engines. Follow our testing and QA process to help ensure client satisfaction.
- Solves pixel tracking customer issues efficiently and with high quality standards. Ensure top customers retention, trough escalating issues appropriately, and timely flag at risk customers to management. Follow our testing and QA process to help ensure client satisfaction
- Work to established time frames and given deadlines.
- Continuously educate customers to use tools in the most profitable way
- Is first point of contact for internal parties for any pixel tracking support related question and/or doubt prior to distribution to other departments.
- Is the subject matter expert for Pixel Tracking (in iHotelier and the booking engines) including their interaction with other system and all relevant internal processes.
- Represents Operations in any new iTrak product development activities ensuring that the needs of Customer Care to support the application after implementation are included in requirements and design.
- Assists in the development and documentation of new processes and procedures within the iTrak support department and with other departments
- Represents the iTrak Support team in internal meetings such as change control, issues resolution, process and procedure development
- Proactively communicates important information/updates to iHotelier Implementation and Customer Care team regarding system changes, fixes, changes with other departments. Extend existing documentation best practices and procedures for tracking. Proactively report to management about your work.
- Suggests enhancements to the product that will improve its stability and ability to be supported.
- Ensure issues are completely researched and correctly documented in Salesforce prior to escalation to other departments. Ensure iTrak Support team is in compliance with all standards agreed to with other departments.
- Act as the liaison between Operations and IT to gather additional information on system issues, co-ordinate clarification of support requests and validation of changes after changes are implemented
Practical experience in the Customer Care department is a plus, and knows how to work under and handle pressure and strives to meets deadlines. The candidate is a great team player, he/she would be able to identify Client’s needs, respond with quick and efficient and personal service and sets high standards of Quality of one’s work as well as others’. Additionally, the candidate is very computer literate, (Microsoft Office, SalesForce, Internet Technologies.), and has the ability to communicate effectively with customers on complex issues via phone or email.
Languages: Fluent in English
Back to top