IT Services Help Desk Analyst - Part Time
Help Desk Analyst
The Help Desk Analyst is responsible for the support and administration of TravelClick users and technology in and around the corporate headquarters in Schaumburg, IL. The individual must be able to provide specialized, personalized, and expedited technology services support up to the highest levels of TravelClick leadership.
Extensive, in-depth knowledge of end user desktop issues is required in areas ranging from desktop support, file and print services, Outlook and other Microsoft Office applications, commercial-off-the-shelf software packages, Blackberry, iPhones and other mobile devices, remote support tools, VOIP phone systems and video conferencing technologies. In addition to the technical knowledge and experience required, professionalism, strong interpersonal skills, flexibility and adaptability are a necessity.
The candidate must have strong communication skills, recognizing when and knowing how to translate technical jargon to business language readily understood by peers and executives.
This role is responsible for the implementation, maintenance and management of the TravelClick voice, video and data technology systems. The individual must be able to provide expert and prompt technology services support.
The individual will be required to assist the executive staff and team members both local and remote.
The individual will track all trouble calls, updating the tickets as required, escalating where necessary and taking ownership of issues until completed.
• Customer focused support to the end user technology environment
• Knowledge and experience to support Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems (Windows 7 and Windows XP)
• Knowledge and experience to support Mac OS X is desirable.
• Extensive experience supporting office productivity software such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
• Knowledge and experience supporting mobile devices and tablets, iPhone, iPad, ActiveSync connectivity
• Knowledge of Active Directory and Office 365, such as Skype for Business and One Drive
• Knowledge of VOIP phone systems and devices.
• Knowledge of basic networking and connectivity -- DHCP, DNS, Cabling, etc
• Knowledge of Antivirus and Spyware, detection, identification and removal techniques.
• Ability to prioritize, diagnose and fix issues.
• Ability to articulate and maintain attention to technical details
• Ability to perform hardware maintenance on systems and components
• Ability to follow through and document issues to resolution
• Internship or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• 1 year of related experience or schooling
• Executive support experience would be a plus
• Detail oriented, well organized, and ability to multi-task in a results oriented business environment
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required
Meet Some of TravelClick's Employees
Product Manager, Reservations Solutions
Lauren oversees the product development of TravelClick’s user-facing software platforms, monitoring tech trends to push for industry innovation and strategy for satisfied clients.
Back to top