IT Project Manager - Reservation Systems
The Project Manager will be in charge of overseeing multiple projects within the TravelClick Reservations platform. This includes, but is not limited to, project planning, estimating, execution, implementation, and ongoing support, based on an Agile-type delivery methodology.
The TravelClick Project Manager works closely with our engineering, QA, TechOps and product teams to guide projects and initiatives from conception to launch. As a Project Manager, you will be part of shaping the overall technology product direction, timelines, and budget.
TravelClick is the leading global provider of data, ecommerce and internet solutions to the hospitality industry. We have a dynamic and innovative work environment with a high level of growth opportunity. Headquartered in New York, TravelClick has a presence in North America, Barcelona, Singapore and Melbourne. The diversity of our teams’ work experience and global perspective spans all offices.
Our award-winning business solutions provide hosted websites and digital marketing services to thousands of hotels around the world. Our track record of innovation and performance has earned us and our clients over 200 website design awards since 2007 from the IMA, W3, WebAwards, Davey, and the HSMAI Adrian Awards.
- Management of the entire project life cycle for initiatives within the Reservations portfolio including discovery, planning, estimating, execution, implementation, UAT, certification, roll out, and ongoing support, based on an Agile-type delivery methodology
- Ability to, individually and with a team, evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and translate into detailed project plans to provide a general understanding of the user requests and needs as they relate to a system changes, as well as the effect on business processes as a whole
- Ability to elicit, analyze, and interpret business needs, requirements, and information supplied from multiple sources and departments
- Act as a leader to ensure adherence to proper techniques and standard methodology relating to planning, communication, integration and implementation of work efforts, as well as contribution to best practices and continuous improvement
- Collaborate with technical and business subject matter experts to establish the vision of projects and analyze the tradeoffs between performance needs and usability
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with blended Waterfall and Agile Project Management and Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience delivering both software and infrastructure projects on time and on budget
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including but not limited to executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to gather and interpret business needs and translate them into required project documentation.
- Detail oriented and meticulous work ethic
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio
- Experience with a mainstream Agile Project Management software product preferred
- Can be based in New York, NY or Orlando, FL
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 – 7 years related experience and/or training preferred; equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Back to top