Internship Program - 2017
TravelClick is seeking interns to participate in our 2017 Summer Internship Program in Finance & Sales Operations, Product, and Media.
As an intern, you will utilize your analytical and customer communication skills to increase productivity and learn the core values that support our mission. Working closely with your mentors, you will gain invaluable exposure to and knowledge of the hospitality and technology product industries.
The 2017 Summer Internship Program will begin in June 2017, and applications will begin to be reviewed in January 2017.
• Pursuing bachelor’s degree in related field
• Graduation date from your program must be December 2017 or later
• Extremely proficient in Excel (including strong knowledge of Vlookups, HLookups, and Pivot Tables)
• Detail oriented, well organized, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced results oriented business environment.
• Passionate about product innovation with strong entrepreneurial drive.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Previous record of achieving goals, under timelines, in a professional environment
• Self-starter; takes initiative and thoughtfully shares ideas
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Meet Some of TravelClick's Employees
Product Manager, Reservations Solutions
Lauren oversees the product development of TravelClick’s user-facing software platforms, monitoring tech trends to push for industry innovation and strategy for satisfied clients.
Back to top