Internship Enterprise Digital Media
Learn the Digital Media Industry. We are looking for a Digital Media Intern with a curiosity for all things data related and the desire to grow their career in the digital space. We have a proven track record of developing talent. Here your contributions have a high degree of business impact and you will gain exposure to multiple business areas and clients.
You will work as part of the Enterprise Media team to manage TravelClick’s book of accounts, including but not limited to the due diligence for client deliverables and day-to-day campaign management. You will learn digital media by working closely with the media analyst and strategist in order to get a grasp of online strategies, optimizations and reporting, and by doing so developing into a well-rounded online marketer. Day-to-day tasks will include reporting, ongoing campaign performance summaries and fulfilling implementation requests. The main goal is to learn digital media and get ready to enter the world of digital media and progress to the role of Media Analyst.
- Learn how to create a Media Plan for enterprise level accounts
- Learn and set internal expectations
- Learn how to generate data to support upselling activities
- Learn how to generate data to support renewal activities
- Reports Maintained:
- Assist media analyst with ongoing Monitor Report
- Assist media analyst with Client Reporting (defined by client requirement)
- Assist media analyst and learn Optimization Reporting
- Learn key online strategies and actively participate in account optimizations over time
- Learn how to audit campaigns
- Ensure campaigns are running properly: accurate implementation
- Fulfillment: Ensure campaigns are running on pace and within the contractual obligations
- ROAS/Performance goals: Ensure that campaigns are being monitored and performance issues are being identified for optimization analysis.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:• Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong interest in online marketing (paid search or display advertising)
• Willingness to learn and can-do attitude
• Enthusiasm to learn how to master online platforms (Google Adwords, Analytics, Marin, DCM)
• Proficient in MS Office, with a good grasp of MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Thrives in a dynamic work environment
LANGUAGES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
Must be fluent in English and at least 2 other European or Asian languages
Meet Some of TravelClick's Employees
Product Manager, Reservations Solutions
Lauren oversees the product development of TravelClick’s user-facing software platforms, monitoring tech trends to push for industry innovation and strategy for satisfied clients.
Back to top