Inside Sales, Software Solutions
Are you an established sales professional? Are you a closer? Do you want to be compensated based on your results?
The Inside Sales, Software Solutions Representative develops leads in assigned accounts and territories in the hospitality industry. Works in collaboration with the field sales team in performing various sales activities as assigned by the Inside Sales Manager. Primary responsibilities include prospecting, discovery of needs, online demonstrations, proposal presentations and completion of the sales process.
TravelClick has become an industry leader offering over 25 technology based solutions that increase incremental revenue for over 38,000 hotel clients worldwide. We help hotels increase their online visibility and branding as well as provide business intelligence and software solutions that drive profitability.
- Sell TravelClick solutions to hotelier clients including independent boutique hotels, management companies, and branded properties.
- Drive sales to new and existing accounts via telephone to generate opportunities.
- Performs discoveries, online demonstrations, and proposal presentations for clients.
- Work in collaboration with partnered field sales teams and internal contacts to set account and territory plans to meet or exceed sales quotas on an annual/quarterly/monthly basis.
- Record and track sales activities in current management program.
- Accurately forecast future sales utilizing SalesForce.
- Four year college degree, preferred
- 2+ years of business to business sales experience preferred
- Focused “hunter” mentality to find, solicit, and drive new business to the company
- Proven track record of sales performance (inside or outside sales)
- Detail oriented, well organized, and have the ability to multi-task in a results oriented business environment
- Ability to articulate and deliver solutions based selling techniques
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Capable of using databases for managing contacts and overall CRM activities and assessing performance of yourself and the business
- Self motivated to learn, accomplish tasks and reach goals
- Ability to manage time to focus on activities that grow pipeline and revenue
- Can work independently as a self-motivated member of team with contagious positive attitude
- Persuasive, confident oral and written communicator
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality
Back to top