Information Security Analyst Intern (Spring and/or Summer 2017)
The Information Security Analyst intern will be an important member of TravelClick’s Information Security team for SPRING and SUMMER 2017. This individual will perform essential and highly valued responsibilities for TravelClick. This individual will be given the opportunity to strengthen their skills in information security, while gaining real-world experience with an innovative company.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments and drive remediation
- Monitor, assess, and respond to IDS/IPS and SIEM alerts
- Monitor and analyze relevant vulnerability announcements and recommend appropriate action
- Assess policy and regulatory compliance and drive remediation
- Seeking Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security, Computer Science, or Information Technology.
- Knowledge of networking technologies, protocols, topologies, and the OSI model
- Exposure to programming/scripting languages (e.g., PHP, Ruby, Python, or Java)
- Ability to learn how to implement security controls in Linux and Windows
- Ability to learn major web application stacks and technologies
- Prefer knowledge of secure software development best practices
- Detail oriented, well organized, and ability to multi-task in a results oriented business environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
TravelClick offers world-class reservations solutions, business intelligence products and comprehensive media and internet marketing solutions to 30K+ hotel clients in over 140 countries globally, with 1000+ employees operating out of offices in New York, Barcelona, Melbourne, Singapore, Chicago, Atlanta and Orlando. We help our clients generate revenue and build their brands by providing the tools to make better business decisions, generate demand from the right mix of distribution channels and convert more shoppers into high-value guests.
Our award-winning web solutions business provides hosted websites and digital marketing services to thousands of hotels around the world. Our track record of innovation and performance has earned us and our clients over 200 website design awards since 2007 from the IMA, W3, WebAwards and the HSMAI Adrian Awards.
- Our TRAVELCLICK Values -
Customer Focus * Excellence * Global * Integrity * Passion * Respect * Teamwork
Back to top