Working in conjunction with the Director of Production Operations, the Incident Manager is responsible for supporting TravelClick by helping to develop appropriate ITIL based policies and processes for Incident Management. The Incident Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Incident Management process. Using industry experience and known best practice methodologies, the Incident Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all teams are fully aware of and compliant with all standard Incident procedures, escalating to the management for support as appropriate. Working with the Director of Production Operations, the Incident Manager will report team performance via Metrics, KPIs and measures. The Incident Manager is responsible for the execution and continuous improvement of the Major Incident and Crisis Management process within the TravelClick Productions Operations organization with a focus on the people, processes and performance of the NOC and all partner teams.
The successful candidate will be motivated, detailed orientated and willing to go the extra mile to ensure good results for our customers. They will have the ability to interface with other teams and garner support for new processes, policies and procedures in alignment with ITIL practices. This is an opportunity to make a huge difference at a growing firm with opportunities for advancement for the right candidate.
- Drive the efficiency and effectiveness of the Major Incident Management process
- Coordinate technical activities and resources and manage organizational communication to ensure timely resolution, adequate reporting and incident communications
- Work with all issue resolution teams to ensure timely resolution of incidents
- Identify service improvement opportunities through trend analysis and other proactive techniques
- Publish monthly Incident Management metrics
- Identify and drive service availability improvement opportunities by executing best practice techniques
- Partner with other Incident, Problem, and Change Management teams within TravelClick for strategy and Planning
- Contribute to the development and sustainment of an enterprise level problem and change management strategy
- Ensure that all new services are documented to deliver the levels of supportability required by the business, and assist in the validation of the final documentation to meet the minimum levels of support agreed by the business for IT services
- Lead or Participate in Root Cause Analysis investigations to identify and drive out required Action Items to ensure no repeated issues are encountered
- 3-5 years practical experience in incident management
- 3-5 years practical experience in problem management
- ITIL Foundations required (ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation may be substituted for ITIL Foundations)
- BA or BS degree (Computer Science or related field) preferred. Experience may be substituted for education.
- Experience in enterprise scale IT departments highly desired
- Experience with outsourced IT environments highly desired
- Proven knowledge of UNIX and Windows Operating Systems a plus
- Proven knowledge of virtualization platforms a plus
- Proven Knowledge of clustering technology a plus
- Proven knowledge of data storage solutions a plus
- Proven knowledge of middleware technology monitoring tools a plus
Meet Some of TravelClick's Employees
Product Manager, Reservations Solutions
Lauren oversees the product development of TravelClick’s user-facing software platforms, monitoring tech trends to push for industry innovation and strategy for satisfied clients.
Back to top