Implementations & Customer Care Specialist (Afternoon/Night shift)
The Implementations – Customer Care works within TravelClick´s Operations and is the first point of contact for any implementation or customer care related request. He/she recognizes and gets to the bottom of issues, tracks down possible causes of problems and establishes connections, differentiates between primary and secondary issues, demonstrates ability to gather important information and asks questions to clarify. The Implementation – Customer care specialist is precise and pays attention to detail when dealing with requests and issues, focuses on achieving results and goals and is able and willing to suitably adapt to changing situations, tasks or expectations and different individuals.
- Review the information provided by the client in the Implementation Forms.
- Configure the tool by following the Implementation SOP.
- Assist to the client during the Implementation Process.
- Training the client on the assigned Product Functionalities.
- Hand Over every account by following the Implementation SLAs.
Customer Care related
- Assist in the development and documentation of new processes and procedures within the Customer Care department and with other departments.
- Assist training department in development of training documentation for the Customer Care department and assist where appropriate in internal training.
- Act as the first point of escalation for Junior (L1) questions prior to distribution to other departments.
- Ensure issues are completely researched and correctly documented prior to escalation to other departments. Ensure Customer Care is in compliance with all standards agreed to with other departments.
- Act as the liaison between Customer Care and IT to gather additional information on system issues, co-ordinate clarification of support requests and validation of changes after changes are implemented.
- Keep abreast of new product developments and enhancements.
- Participate in the User Acceptance Testing of system changes prior to release to production.
- Other Implementation/ Customer Care related tasks and projects.
The Ideal candidate has experience in the Hospitality Industry, knows how to work under and handle pressure and strives to meets deadlines. The candidate is a great team player, he/she would be able to identify Client’s needs, respond with quick and efficient and personal service and sets high standards of Quality of one’s work as well as others’. Additionally the candidate is very computer literate, (Microsoft Office, SalesForce,..).
LANGUAGES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
Must be fluent in at least 2 of the following languages:
- English and Spanish OR
- Native Brazilian or other European Languages.
Back to top