Enterprise Media Analyst
Learn the Digital Media Industry! We are looking for a Media Analyst with a curiosity for all things data related and the desire to grow their career in the digital space. We have a proven track record of developing talent. Here your contributions have a high degree of business impact and you will gain exposure to multiple business areas and clients.
You will work with the Media Strategist to manage TravelClick’s book of accounts, including but not limited to the due diligence for client deliverables and day-to-day campaign management. As part of the team, you will be responsible for periodic deliverables to properly manage accounts including client facing reporting. Day-to-day management will include reporting, ongoing campaign performance summaries and fulfilling implementation requests. Over time, the analyst will be responsible for a number of accounts working under the direction of the Media Strategist or Senior Media Analyst.
- Support Media Strategist to create a Media Plan for enterprise level accounts
- Learn and set internal expectations
- Generate data to support upselling activities
- Generate data to support renewal activities
- Reports Maintained:
- Ongoing Monitor Report (frequency dictated by Media Strategist or Regional Manager)
- Client Reporting (defined by client requirement)
- Optimization Reporting
- Over time, the Media Analyst will be responsible for providing optimization recommendations via email to the Media Strategist, who will review with the analyst on a need basis.
- Support Media Strategist on QBR activities
- Campaign Auditing
- Ensure campaigns are running properly: accurate implementation
- Fulfillment: Ensure campaigns are running on pace and within the contractual obligations
- ROAS/Performance goals: Ensure that campaigns are being monitored and performance issues are being identified for optimization analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 1-year experience in paid search or display advertising managing client campaigns
- Google Adwords and Analytics experience required
- Display advertising experience is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office, with an expertise in MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Thrives in a dynamic work environment
LANGUAGES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
Must be fluent in English
Meet Some of TravelClick's Employees
Product Manager, Reservations Solutions
Lauren oversees the product development of TravelClick’s user-facing software platforms, monitoring tech trends to push for industry innovation and strategy for satisfied clients.
Back to top