eMail Deliverability Analyst
TravelClick has an immediate opening for an eMail Deliverability Analyst. This role will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of email deliverability for a growing global customer base in the hospitality industry. The email Deliverability Analyst will consult and work with customers and partners on a daily basis to improve email deliverability. This individual must be passionate about data. The goal will be to enhance data quality, redesign the data collection process, maximize campaign performance, share industry best practices, validate email authentication, monitor and improve the performance of the individual ISPs (internet service providers), etc.
This individual should have previous ESP (email service provider) or ISP (internet service provider) experience with advanced knowledge of email authentication and other email technology effecting email deliverability success.
Customer facing experience is important with the expectation to regularly engage and influence global hotel customers and technology partners.
• Daily monitoring of email deliverability and campaign performance for global hotel customer base
• Create a set of key KPI’s and analysis tools to evaluate campaign performance
• Develop and recommend comprehensive deliverability best practices and customer engagement strategies
• Actively engage and consult with hotels customers to optimize deliverability and campaign performance, which includes working with hotels to implement processes and best practices to improve deliverability and provide guidance and direction through partnering with the customer
• Assist in managing and optimizing ISP (internet service provider) relationships - monitor metrics, investigate issues impacting deliverability, identifying and implementing solutions to improve deliverability
• Advise customers on compliance and best practices. Audit, assist and validate customer data collection processes
• Validate authentication, confirm qualified domains and validate appropriate DNS (domain name system) parts
• 3+ years of experience preferably with established ESP or ISP
• Experience in CRM and email marketing deliverability
• Bachelor’s Degree is required – Technical Discipline is a plus
• Knowledge of CAN-SPAM, CASL, EU and Asian anti-spam laws
• Knowledge of SMTP, SPF, DKIM, DMARC and DNS
• Strong problem solving and customer engagement skills
• Ability to communicate recommendations for improving email strategy and operations clearly and professionally
• Expert knowledge of “best practices” for email creation, sending, list building, and list management
• SQL knowledge a plus
Meet Some of TravelClick's Employees
Product Manager, Reservations Solutions
Lauren oversees the product development of TravelClick’s user-facing software platforms, monitoring tech trends to push for industry innovation and strategy for satisfied clients.
Back to top