Director of Product Management
Are you looking to own product development from inception to launch? Do you have a passion for cutting-edge products and solutions? Do you want to join a world class team and contribute to our continued success? The Director of Product Management, will drive innovation and lead the team responsible for building uniquely differentiating capabilities
We are looking for a great leader who is fearless about picking up new technologies, can take on complex problems, and can play a significant role in transforming and revolutionizing our platforms to drive significant growth.
You will be responsible not only for roadmaps across multiple business critical systems; but also for working with a world class team to develop industry leading ideas and to turn these ideas into live products. You and your team will be responsible for crafting the vision, defining and defending product roadmaps, and driving those roadmaps from business requirements through post-launch analytical analysis to determine if success metrics are met.
- Own the product vision for your area. Ensure that it aligns with the overall product and company vision. Evangelize the vision constantly so all stakeholders are aligned, have context and understand where we are going
- Lead cross-functional teams to develop roadmaps, create product definitions, establish milestones and manage the implementation and evolution of the product development cycle
- Collaborate across teams. The Director plays a critical role in creating alignment between teams and stakeholders.
- Drive continual product improvements and inform the product roadmap with new ideas based on ongoing customer research, market/competitive analysis, and product performance
- Identify new key performance indicators and monitor those KPIs
- Work closely with operational, marketing, and sales teams to understand their needs and incorporate them into the broader set of requirements
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results
- Partner with engineering to drive technical projects and provide leadership in an Agile development process, setting scope, prioritizing features & stories, managing daily progress, and defining acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with other Product Managers, UX/UI Designers and Engineering teams to drive successful integrations across products
- 5-7 year experience leading a product team and driving product roadmaps
- 3-5 year experience in building successful software products
- Proven track record of launching products across multiple platforms
- Strong technical background and ability to speak in-depth with engineering staff and leaders about implications and trade-offs of decisions
- Ability to define product vision by producing clear product requirements, user stories and architecture diagrams
- Motivated self-starter with a proven track record of taking products to market from idea conception to launch in a fast-paced environment
- Savvy leader with exceptional bandwidth who can navigate a high growth, rapidly changing organization
- Experience working with systems at scale
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Relentlessly recruit the best product and engineering talent
- Impeccable customer focus and professionalism
- Proven ability to prioritize and delegate
- Deep internet business knowledge with demonstrable domain expertise within either CRM, CRS, and/or BI system
- Travel Industry experience
- Experience working in the rapidly changing environment
Bachelor’s degree required. MBA is a plus, but not required.
Meet Some of TravelClick's Employees
Product Manager, Reservations Solutions
Lauren oversees the product development of TravelClick’s user-facing software platforms, monitoring tech trends to push for industry innovation and strategy for satisfied clients.
Back to top