Digital Media Analyst - Paid Search
Digital Media Analyst- Paid Search
Are you looking to expand your career within digital media? TravelClick is seeking individuals interested in broadening their knowledge of the digital space. We have a proven track record of developing talent. This position facilitates a high degree of business impact; offering exposure to multiple business areas and clients.
Media Analysts work closely with our Media Strategists to manage TravelClick’s book of accounts, including but not limited to client deliverables and day-to-day campaign management. As part of the team, you will be responsible for periodic deliverables and properly managing accounts. Analysts will gain significant experience in, and exposure to, client facing interaction and reporting. Day-to-day management will include ongoing campaign performance summaries and fulfilling implementation requests. Over time, analysts will own a number of accounts, working under the direction of our Media Strategists.
• Paid Search- hands on experience managing Paid Search Campaigns
• Paid Social (Facebook)
• Paid Display (Google DBM)
• Knowledge of bid management tools
- Manage multiple clients and accounts
- Maintain Reports:
- Ongoing Monitor Report
- Client Reporting (defined by client requirements)
- Optimization Reporting
- Support Media Strategist on QBR activities
- Campaign Auditing
- Ensure campaigns are running properly: accurate implementation
- Fulfillment: Ensure campaigns are running on pace and within the contractual obligations
- ROAS/Performance goals: Ensure that campaigns are being monitored and performance issues are being identified for optimization analysis.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1+ years of experience
• Paid Search/Paid Social/Paid Display
• Detail oriented, well organized, and ability to multi-task in a results oriented business environment.
• Thrives in a dynamic work environment
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
Meet Some of TravelClick's Employees
Product Manager, Reservations Solutions
Lauren oversees the product development of TravelClick’s user-facing software platforms, monitoring tech trends to push for industry innovation and strategy for satisfied clients.
Back to top