Are you looking to drive a server automation from inception through production? Do you have a passion for devOps that is infectious? Do you want to join a dedicated team and contribute to our continued success?
The architecture team at TravelClick is responsible for the controlled evolution of our infrastructure and products in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment. The DevOps Architect contributes to the technical strategy, architecture patterns and standards for systems, both customer-facing and internal. The DevOps architect is a thought leader and helps set direction coordinating with the greater architecture team and representing systems architecture in related architecture activities.
- Designs and documents system configurations for complex multi-server production applications
- Designs and executes server automation strategy using tools such as Chef, Ansible and Docker
- Designs and documents storage strategy, patterns and practices
- Collaborates with management from systems administration, network engineering and application engineering teams
- Designs and documents system configurations for complex virtual server environments
- Collaborates with performance engineering teams to ensure performance, uptime and reliability
Experience and Qualifications:
- Strong system administration skills, particularly on Linux or Unix systems
- Ten (10) years of experience in computing or related technology areas
- Extensive experience with data, application, and computer security
- Detail oriented, well organized, and ability to multi-task in a results oriented business environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
Meet Some of TravelClick's Employees
Product Manager, Reservations Solutions
Lauren oversees the product development of TravelClick’s user-facing software platforms, monitoring tech trends to push for industry innovation and strategy for satisfied clients.
Back to top