Booking Engine Migration Coordinator (Temporary)
Booking Engine Migration Coordinator works within TravelClick’s Operations and is coordinating internal parties for booking engine migration completion (Media optimization, Configuration, GTM migration and Visual Styling)
- Booking Engine Migration Coordinator is in charge of the booking engine project status, following up with the internal parties for the successful completion and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Work to established time frames and given deadlines.
- Is first point of contact for internal parties for booking engine migration related question and/or doubt prior to distribution to other departments.
- Is the subject matter expert for on the booking engine migration project for International
- Represents Operations in the global Booking engine migration status meetings.
- Ensure migration status is correctly updated in Salesforce project tracking system and update on weekly basis about migration progress.
The ideal candidate has at least 3-6 months practical experience as a project coordinator or similar role.
Knows how to work under and handle pressure, and strives to meets deadlines. The candidate is a great team player, he/she would be able to identify Client’s needs, respond with quick and efficient and personal service and sets high standards of Quality of one’s work as well as others’. Additionally, the candidate is very computer literate, (Microsoft Office, SalesForce, Internet Technologies.), and has the ability to communicate effectively with customers on complex issues via phone or email.
Must be fluent in English.
Back to top