The Billing Analyst is responsible for ensuring accuracy and timeliness of billings, which include preparation and distribution of invoices, for multiple product lines, in accordance with client contracts and company policy.
• Prepare and generate client invoices for standard and non-standard contracts using ERP Software.
• Responsible for solving day-to-day billing issues
• Partner with all internal customers to facilitate strong and effective communication
• Review and understand contract terms and conditions, and be able to confirm validity and accuracy of invoicing
• Receive and response to inbound billing related customer calls and emails in a timely and professional manner
• Ad hoc administrative functions as related to A/R (filing contracts, creating customer folders, etc)
• Special projects as needed
• Bachelors degree in Business field
• 1-3 years business experience in a Finance role
• Oracle EBS, Zuora and Salesforce experience preferred
• Superior technical skills – MS Office (especially Excel), ERP system skills
• Proven ability to work independently, while maintaining strict deadlines
• Analytical and problem solving skills
Meet Some of TravelClick's Employees
Product Manager, Reservations Solutions
Lauren oversees the product development of TravelClick’s user-facing software platforms, monitoring tech trends to push for industry innovation and strategy for satisfied clients.
Back to top