Workforce Planning Consultant
Dynamicsof the Role
The Workforce Planning Consultant playsan integral role in the planning, tracking, and reporting of human capitalresource investments across TransUnion. The person in this role will partner closely with Financial Analystsmatrixed to different business units to recognize headcount forecasts andreconcile these forecasts to open recruitment searches. This person will ownthe synthesis and delivery of detailed workforce plans to be utilized forrecruitment and talent pipelining purposes.
TransUnion Human Resources has undergonesignificant transformation both in how we organize and our mission to theorganization. We continue to evolve from a transactional service provider toarchitects of manager capability, fulfilling employee experiences and most ofall, stewards of a great work environment where the best minds in the world aredrawn to innovate and create. We work every day to provide exceptional serviceto the organization at every step of the value chain. Our real lift is found in our executionagainst our strategic platforms, which generate true, intrinsic value to theorganization – the ability for managers and associates to work in an everchanging, growth focused environment.
- Partnersclosely with each business unit's Financial Analyst to recognize headcountforecasts and reconcile to open recruitment searches on an ongoing basis
- Performsanalysis on headcount hiring against plans; presents findings to HR partnersand other key stakeholders
- Synthesizesfinancial forecasts and anticipated headcount adds from various departments todevelop a workforce plan that can be leveraged for recruitment and talentpipelining purposes
- A bachelor's degree in Accounting/ Finance (orrelated degree) or the equivalent in education and work experience. CPA/MBA/CMA may be beneficial.
- 4-6 years of experience in corporate financialanalysis, human capital planning, or workforce planning/ analysis capacity
- A strong understanding of generally acceptedaccounting and finance principals and the ability to apply them in a corporateenvironment.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills,strong attention to detail, and the ability to communicate in a clear andconcise manner with internal and external partners.
- Advanced analytical skills to interpret a wide rangeof financial information. Experienceproviding insight into data trends and relationships.
- Strong user of Microsoft Office applicationsincluding Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience using Hyperion or other EnterpriseResource Planning/Business Intelligence software
- Experience working with PeopleSoft or other WorkforcePlanning/ Talent Management software
At TransUnion, we are dedicated tofinding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarterdecisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our missionis to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to ahigher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-baseddecisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personalinformation. Because when people have access to more complete andmultidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achievegreat things.
Every day TransUnion offers ouremployees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can beused in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk,providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage orworking with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving thequality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economiesaround the world.
We are anequal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any othercharacteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top