Workday Sr. HRIS Professional
Workday Sr. HRIS Analyst
Overview of role:
We're looking for someone who in interested in systems, HR operations, data and customer service and has experience with Workday. If you possess a curiosity about how things work and you love the challenge of leveraging technology tools to improve efficiency, support a global organization, and working with a dynamic team then this role is for you. As a Workday Sr. HRIS Analyst you will play a 'generalist' role on the team with a range of responsibilities. Your work will span traditional HRIS systems support, development of training materials, policies, SOPs. You will develop, maintain, and deliver user documentation, training and support for HR-related tools and systems. You will master understanding and support of our HRIS Systems and internal systems architecture. And, you will use your analytical ability and innovation to identify and build on areas of improvement to support HR initiatives, drive positive user experience and engagement, link to a broad integrated IT platform strategy, and deliver on organizational goals.
What we'll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience in business management or human resource management preferred.
- 2 to 4 years of experience with Workday. Core HCM experience a must.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manipulate and interpret large amount of data. Familiar with pivot tables, VLook Ups, and formulas within Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of Microsoft Access is a plus.
- Understanding of HR processes and data.
- Understanding of HRIS database structure, processes and reporting tools and be proficient in MS Office Suite
- Critical thinking skills in standardized situations as well as non-routine problems
- Ability to partner with internal and external resources to ensure timely solutions
- Ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines and ensure adherence to company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Ability to communicate information to HRIS team, HR business partners, and leaders in a clear and concise manner.
Impact you'll make:
- Provide support for Workday, but not limited to, researching and resolving problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements and manage incoming support requests.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports.
- Review HRIS procedures for efficiency and streamlining.
- Help maintain data integrity in systems by running reports and analyzing data.
- Review and update user procedures, guidelines and documentation for a variety of systems and project efforts.
- Assist employees with questions regarding our tools.
- Administer application security.
- Perform all other duties as assigned and assist other team members to ensure customer satisfaction.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top