What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Experience in building and maintaining inbound/outbound Workday HCM integrations to third-party vendors including payroll and benefits providers.
- Excellent Workday integration skills with Workday setup using Studio, Core Connectors, EIBs, Web Services, and REST APIs.
- Strong experience in building and maintaining calculated fields in Workday.
- Experience with XML and XSLT.
- Ability to integrate applications via web service APIs - SOAP and REST.
- Technical skills in building various types of Workday reports (Advanced, Matrix, BIRT, Dashboard, etc).
- 4+ years of experience working and building integrations with Workday HCM in a professional, fast-paced environment.
- Experience with bi-directional Active Directory integrations.
- Experience managing security for Workday is preferred.
- Lead as a technical expert gathering requirements, design, development, testing through deployment.
- Design, build, and test reports in Workday functional areas such as Benefits, Payroll, Compensation, etc.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Consultant, Enterprise Applications and Programming