Vulnerabillity Management Lead
What you’ll do
- This position will lead TransUnion’s asset vulnerability scanning and reporting efforts
- Implement and maintain vulnerability scanning tool
- Manage vulnerability-related risk reporting group specific to asset groups and business segments
- Work closely with IT teams to improve fidelity of asset information and associated risk based on the criticality of those assets
- Provide asset-related context to Security Operations Center to support risk-based monitoring efforts and incident handling
- Communicate vulnerability risk to asset owners, advise on patching strategies, and drive accountability for patching most critical vulnerabilities
- Integrate Application Security, configuration data, and TransUnion-specific business operations information to best convey holistic criticality and risk associated with vulnerable assets
What you’ll bring
- Proven track record of implementing, maintaining, and generating reporting from security technologies
- Strong understanding of asset-based vulnerability management and associate scanning and reporting technologies
- Strong understanding of cyber threats and how they exploit asset vulnerabilities
- Ability to communicate security findings, advise on their resolution, an drive accountability tied to those findings
- Knowledge of project management fundamentals
- Ability to communicate highly technical processes and objectives to supporting personnel
What We Offer
This is an exciting time in TransUnion’s history. With investments in our people, technology and new business markets, we are redefining the role and purpose of a credit bureau. We are acquiring new businesses, launching new products, and expanding our services to businesses and consumers worldwide.
The future has never looked brighter for our associates. We work hard to offer our team members meaningful work experiences to promote professional growth, and to provide an enjoyable place to work with competitive benefits, a healthy work/life balance, and a friendly, casual culture.
Who We Are
Information is a powerful thing. At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding innovative ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top