VP, International Product CoE
Dynamics of the Role
Responsible for Core Credit product strategy, in support of growth and innovation, as well as development roadmap prioritization. Build strategies to support regional strategic plans, increase penetration of Core Credit Products, drive consistency and increase re-use of solutions. Set suggested pricing and discounts in counsel with TRU pricing team. Develops sales and GTM playbook and support sales efforts as needed in a business partner roles with the regional teams.
The Team’s Focus
TransUnion International provides a full portfolio of data, analytics and decisioning solutions to help build better economies around the world. We operate in 33 countries where we serve to connect businesses and consumers and to enable more informed marketing and risk decisions. The product development team within TransUnion’s International business is responsible with driving greater awareness and adoption of our existing products while also bringing new product ideas to bear. We work in partnership with the Strategy and Planning team to understand and assess market opportunities, with IT to build new products, with marketing to drive awareness of our products and with sales to drive adoption and revenue.
How You’ll Contribute:
Develops sales and GTM playbook
Oversees portfolio products ; sets overall business/product strategy
Manages cross-product issues and governance / oversight
Identify market opportunity to take share through innovative solutions
Develop innovation agenda for core products based on technology watch/ intelligence and requests from regional teams
Align strategy with the regions
Builds consolidated P&L view and monitors performance
Develops investment cases
Manages new idea/prioritization pipeline; decision making on prioritization
Tracking and delivery of revenue goals; sales pipeline
Set suggested pricing an discounts in counsel with TRU pricing team
Sales training and support regional sales efforts as needed
Pursues global product partners, manages and nurtures relationships
Act a business partner and take into account regional reps. needs
Ensures coherence with IT technical / function architecture roadmap
Develops close relationship with IT leaders
What You’ll Bring
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science or a related field with at least 8-10 years of progressive experience. A Master’s degree is highly desirable.
- Experience launching and/or selling products in international markets is highly desirable. Demonstrate a solid level of cultural awareness and comfort working with diverse markets simultaneously.
- Ability to conceptualize, develop and direct the execution of complex technology solutions and go-to-market strategies; turning great products into real revenue.
- Must possess excellent verbal and creative writing skills. The person should feel comfortable speaking in front of large groups. In addition, the right candidate must possess the ability to translate technical products/solutions into compelling stories.
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Office suite – you will be writing decks, creating elaborate spreadsheets and writing business cases, proposals and go-to-market plans, and more as needed.
- Possess great leadership skills to influence others in order to achieve company objectives, and many times perform a player/couch type of role.
- International travel may be periodically required.
Who We Are
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We’re on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top