VP, Business Development: International Fraud Products
Dynamics of the Role
The VP, Business Development will join TransUnion's Fraud Product leadership team with oversight of international markets. The person in this role will serve as a global leader for the product portfolio, drive overall strategy development and execution activities and ensure achievement of revenue and profitability targets.
The Team's Focus
The Innovative Solutions Group (ISG) here at TransUnion is responsible for the product development, analytics and solution consulting for TransUnion's CreditVision and Alternative Data tools among various other solutions. ISG understands market and customer trends and work closely with internal stakeholders and customers to define, refine, innovate and deliver solutions that address current and evolving Financial Services customer needs.
How You'll Contribute:
Defines global product and localization strategy & develops operating plan(s):
- Leverages own experiences combined with regional ideas/inputs to develop long-term growth strategy; develops business cases; communicates strategy and secures buy-in up, down and across the organization, centrally and locally
- Manages new idea/prioritization pipeline; decision making & prioritization; ensures alignment with IT and maximizes available tools and technologies
- Develops and maintains global product/platform roadmap and delivers product releases on time/budget
Sets, monitors and deliver annual revenue targets:
- Maximizes use of CoE and in-region resources to ensure successful achievement of annual revenue goals
- Ensures local sales teams are equipped to drive product adoption; increase pipeline and average deal size
- Delivers monthly forecasting reports that are 97% accurate and that provide clarity and transparency across product, sales and IT to monitor product adoption and GTM execution; includes regional and consolidated P&L views
- Drive Ongoing Efficiency and Profitability Gains
- Optimizes use of technology, resources, etc. to drive continued efficiency gains and increase profitability
- Drives regional localization strategies to ensure fast, efficient localization efforts; develops global solutions that are easy to localize
- Oversees phase-out/migration plan of outdated products
Delivers superior customer service:
- Develops close relationships with leaders across the organization – IT, sales, product, finance, HR both in region and in the Center
- Is rated highly by regional peers and internal customers on KPI's – value creation, responsiveness, speed, ease of doing business
Develops talent and creates a connected community of best practice sharing & application:
- Establishes efficient and effective mechanisms for sharing and applying best practices across TRU locations, functions
- Establishes mechanisms to capture internal/external customer feedback on products, services and new ideas
What You'll Bring:
- Subject matter expertise in the financial fraud product industry
- Demonstrated ability to identify new business/ product development opportunities, lead development of strategic product scaling framework, and deliver solutions in new markets
- Both direct and indirect people leadership experience; demonstrated ability to manage by influence across geographies
- Successful track record of internal collaboration in international markets
Who We Are:
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals,
families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top