Unified Communications Engineer
Sr. Engineer, Skype for Business: Technical Infrastructure & Support
"I believe innovation is the key to staying relevant and we're constantly pushing the envelope to deliver the best, most effective and pioneering solutions to our customers." - Mohit Kapoor, EVP Chief Info & Tech Officer
What we'll bring: • A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile. • Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars. • Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius. • Opportunity to aid in the selection, design, and enablement of next generation "digital workplace" technologiesWhat we'd love to see:
• Strong experience with the design, integration, operational support, and strategic direction of systems with Skype for Business and unified messaging infrastructure including Lync/OCS.
• 7+ years' experience with Windows Server, DNS, PKI, SQL
• Excellent PowerShell scripting skills
• A bachelor's degree in computer science, or related field and 3-5 years
What we'd like to see:
• Experience implementing and managing Skype for Business in Office 365
• Experience integrating and supporting Polycom Room Systems in the Skype ecosystem
• Familiarity with setup and support of VOIP telephony solutions
Impact you'll make:
• Assist with deployment of all Skype modalities in new India location, (IM, Conferencing, Telephony)
• Expansion of Skype voice capabilities domestic and international
• Migration of key collaboration workloads to Office 365
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top