Dynamics of the Roles
TransUnion is looking to hire an experienced and talented UI Designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The Designer will be responsible for creating the look, layout and execution of websites including TransUnion.com. We are looking for an individual skilled in highly dynamic modern web design and development.
The Team's Focus
The User Interface Center of Excellence (UICoE) is the group within Global Technology that partners with diverse groups across TransUnion providing the design and technology expertise to implement web sites, web application interfaces and mobile application development.
How You'll Contribute:
- Operates effectively as a member of a team supporting diverse stake holders as clients. Work with application development's technical team to continually improve the front-end development processes and quality.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Design applications and websites that are a pleasure to look at and use. Present and defend those designs and your decisions.
- Challenge yourself creatively but maintain TransUnion's brand.
- Write and maintain code to TransUnion standards.
- Keep up to date on industry standards and new design ideas.
What You'll Bring:
- 2 years' relevant experience with UI or Web Design
- A strong portfolio with examples across many types of websites.
- Experience with Adobe's Creative Cloud tools, other web design and development tools.
- Experience with Wireframing and Prototyping.
- Working knowledge of Modern Web Application design including CSS 3, HTML 5 - Responsive / Adaptive Design preferred
- Experience working in a process and deadline driven environment
- Experience working on and prioritizing multiple projects
- Additional knowledge that would be swell:
- User Experience testing and research.
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top