Third Party Monitoring and Risk Assessment
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Experienced information security professional, with exposure to risk assessments and auditing.
- Familiarity with open source intelligence or third party monitoring tools.
- Knowledge of incident response, incident tracking and risk governance.
- Understanding of information security control frameworks, like NIST 800-53, SSAE16/SSAE18, PCI-DSS, or ISO 27001/27002.
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, computer science, engineering or related technical field.
- Ability to periodically travel for short on-site assessments.
Impact You'll Make:
- Closely monitor the security posture of TransUnion's third parties globally, leveraging cyber intelligence data feeds and risk assessments.
- Work with team members to perform deep, detailed risk analysis, with a mix of onsite visits, personnel interviews, evidence review and open source intelligence (OSINT) tools.
- Excitement and passion to identify risk beyond the scope of a traditional audit.
- Train on the latest technologies and security risks, bringing new ideas to process, procedures and tool identification/development that will improve the team's mission.
- Collaborate with business leaders and third parties to articulate information security risks and influence risk behavior.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Advisor, Information Security
Back to top