What We'll Bring:
The Technical writer and Training Manager will fill a key role within the fast growing TransUnion Marketing Solutions Team (a start up with the full backing of TransUnion). We are scaling quickly and need your help to document specifications on our products, education our internal associates with user guides and training sessions.
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years experience in technical writing and product documentation.
- Experience developing user guides and user training programs
- Demonstrated experience cataloguing and documenting processes and maintaining and updating product documentation.
- A personal interest in technology coupled with an ability to convey and demystify technical concepts to a mass audience
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across remote teams with strong energy, drive and enthusiasm balanced with patience, persistence, and diplomacy.
- Outstanding presentation skills coupled with the ability to present to a wide array of technical and non-technical audiences.
- What We'd Love to See:
- Domain expertise in digital marketing
- Experience developing and delivering internal training
- Excellent relationship skills with a focus on customer satisfaction
- B.A./B.S. degree
- Develop training material to educate TU associates on how to use our internal tools
- Work with product managers to create and maintain product documentation.
- Coordinate training sessions with product managers to demonstrate how to use our tools
- Develop externally-facing training materials to educate TU clients on how to use our marketing products.
- Knowledge-base : Maintain internal Knowledge base to help answer product-related questions
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Consultant, Consumer Training