Technical Onboarding Consultant
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology. This position is responsible to create and design the best technical solution to solve TransUnion Client's critical business issues using TransUnion's services and products.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in related role.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
- Advanced PC skills in appropriate Microsoft Office programs required.
- Knowledge in customer Loan origination systems is an asset
- Data communications skills is an asset
- Data analytic skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to provide after-hours customer support including weekends
- Ability to manage multiple demands in a fast paced environment.
Impact You'll Make:
This a key position that is responsible for interfacing with our customers to provide technical onboarding support and integration for existing and new consumer Core Credit products, Fraud, and Small Business products.
- Provide expert technical support for our customers procuring a new TransUnion solution or product, assisting with systems interfaces and technical set-up, and setting appropriate expectations.
- Work closely with the TransUnion Client Engineering team to understand proposed and documented solutions.
- Coordinate with ePMO intake and UAT teams to ensure timely deliver and execution excellence
- Interface with our customers to provide technical support for existing and new consumer Core Credit products, including small business, as the customers are being on-boarded
- Assist customers in the understanding of approved solutions designed to solve customer critical business issues
- Assist customers with solution technical integration
- Develop a deep understanding of TransUnion consumer and small business products
- Facilitate customer support via telephone, written correspondence and face-to-face meetings
- Tactfully and candidly address situations to minimize risk and build customer loyalty, creating an atmosphere of confidence by building and maintaining a high customer service level
- Develop strong communication skills, ensuring clear and concise communications, listening, documenting, and presenting oneself in a professional manner.
- Manage timelines, implementation efforts, and customer expectations, working closely with ePMO intake, Development, Quality Assurance and UAT teams
- Work with team members to ensure TransUnion meets any documented SLAs for Customers and Services provided.
- Advise Management, Team Members and Sales Team about progress, problems, and activities related to the Technical Onboarding function as it pertains to their customer's opportunity
- Create and maintain reports for management as assigned.
- Work with the appropriate internal TU partner(s) (Sales, Product, Project Management, Data Services, Compliance, Memberships, Finance, and Legal etc.) and external customers to document customer's concerns and update any tickets appropriately.
- Adhere to all Standard Operation Procedures and processes.
- Comply with all consumer reporting, privacy and compliance requirements
- Provide guidance to other members of the onboarding team based on your knowledge and experience
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Accommodation is available, including for applicants with disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Consultant, Post-Sale Technical Consulting
Back to top