Technical Account Manager
Technical Account Manager
"The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas - not technology." - Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we'll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you'll bring:
- 7+ years' experience working in an IT environment with specialized experience in outage management and responsibility for related communications. You should also have a Bachelor's Degree in a related technical field, or demonstrated real world experience.
- Ability to translate technical issues and impact to business leader
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with a relentless focus on quality
- Understanding of customer SLA's, SOW, RFP's, etc.
We'd love to see:
- Incident/Problem Management experience
- Experience in Financial Services (FS) Credit, and Auto industry
- ITIL or ITSM certification
Impact You'll Make:
- Manage relationships with customers and key stakeholders throughout TransUnion, including the business and IT
- Identify repeat issues affecting customers to Problem Management and drives input into improvement programs and/or risk registers
- Serve as the focal point for incident communications affecting TransUnion's B2B customers insuring that both the customer and internal management are notified of impacting outage situations using official communications templates and procedures in a 24x7 environment
- Support business partners in assuming and driving responsibility for escalations with Global Technology
- Provide insight on emerging communication channels and creative ways to engage audiences. Be an initiator of new ideas and operational efficiencies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top