System Analyst / Analyst Programmer
Dynamics of the Role
- Enhance and maintain the core Credit Bureau system, which serving the Banking industry in Hong Kong.
- Design and develop innovative Fin-Tech products, in response to the market demands from the HK / China / Asia Pacific region.
- Opportunity to expose to Big Data analytics methodology, Risk/Credit & Decision platform and Fraud and eKYC solutions
How You'll Contribute:
- Work with the Product and Sales team to explore the market demand, and transform it into application service
- Participate in the entire System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for project delivery and system support tasks
- Be a good team member, solve whatever problems (technical or non-technical) the team encountering.
- Learn new technology from the market, and bring its benefit to the team.
- Speak up, tell the team what you can further contribute, to move yourself and the team forward
- Graduate in related disciplines.
- 3 years application development experience or above
- Proven technical skills and development experience in Java, SSH (Spring, Struts, Hibernate) frameworks, C/C++, Perl and Shell Scripts.
- Java web containers (JBoss, Weblogic, Websphere, Tomcat) experience is essential.
- RDBMS (Informix / DB2 / Oracle) experience is essential
- NoSQL (Mongo / Redis / Neo4J) knowledge is a plus.
- Structured programming language experience is essential
- Declarative programming language knowledge is a plus
- Analytical mindset, ability to review and evaluate the pros and cons of new technologies
- Result-oriented, independent and able to work under pressure
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
You can also visit our LinkedIN career page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/4310/careers?trk=job_view_topcard_company_image
Data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top