Sr. Sales Executive- Mortgage/Consumer Lending
Dynamics of the Role:
Our Financial Services Consumer Lending/Mortgage Sales Group is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Business Development Executive supporting our Business. This position is accountable for achieving annual revenue goals by providing superior client service generating growth to customers and prospects. This key position will be responsible for prospecting and selling our solutions to large financial institutions.
The Team's Focus:
Beyond the traditional business of furnishing credit reports for large financial institutions, TransUnion Financial Services provides financial institutions with data and solutions to better manage customer relationships. We offer a broad array of products customized to each aspect of our clients' business: credit risk management, marketing segmentation, acquisition strategies, fraud and ID management, collections and credit decisioning. We pride ourselves on our ability to bring innovative ideas and solutions to market, leveraging our extensive experience in credit data and analytics.
How You'll Contribute:
- Effectively plan, manage, drive solution adoption, and sell to accounts within assigned territory
- Lead external client planning process, identifying key business issues and aligning specific TU solutions to address client issues and opportunities
- Maximize account penetration by increasing depth and breadth of TU solutions across customer's organization
- Support and contribute to internal client planning process (including opportunity prioritization) in order to manage opportunities and sales initiatives.
- Build and leverage relationships with other departments, including marketing, operations, accounting and other sales groups to meet the needs of the customer
What You'll Bring:
- Strong sales experience in financial services or credit industry.
- Previous management experience, credit risk or marketing analytic operations experience will also be considered. Other useful experience would include generic risk and marketing analytics.
- Communication skills to all levels of the buying organization including C-level executives.
- Demonstrated presentation skills are a must for this position.
- A 4-year college degree required, preferably with business focus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications and other software applications, with the ability to understand technical products and solutions.
- Analytic experience and demonstrated strong acumen in applying analytics to solve client business issues and challenges.
- Ability to travel approximately 50% of the time
Who We Are:
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top