Sr. Product Management Director - Fraud & Identity Management Solutions
- Chicago, IL
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
Protecting the health and wellness of our associates and candidates considering a career at TransUnion is our highest priority. In supporting this vision, our recruitment and new hire experience for this role is fully virtual for the time being. Candidates interviewing will get to know our team over the phone and video, and this role will operate virtually upon hire until we return to the office. Even though we're not physically together right now, our goal is to provide you a supportive candidate and new hire experience that will immerse you in our culture and set you up for success at TransUnion.
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science or a related field with at least 10 years of progressive experience in product management.
- Demonstrated ability to define and drive strategies for growth and performance. Ability to conceptualize, develop and direct the execution of complex technology solutions and go-to-market strategies; turning great products into real revenue.
- Must possess excellent verbal, presentation, and written skills. In addition, the right candidate must possess the ability to translate technical products/solutions into compelling stories.
- Strong understanding of the Agile software development methodology. Success in working with cross-functional teams to productively drive consensus, develop and deliver customer solutions.
- Understanding of the "business question"- the ability to help develop a customer position, identify needs and how to translate those needs into product development. Strategic influencing skills to ensure alignment to strategic objectives across functions, departments and stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, capable of building enthusiastic support for new ideas and converting resistance to endorsement.
- Strong people management skills and ability to develop and mentor teams.
What We'd Love to See:
- A Master's degree is highly desirable.
Impact You'll Make:
We are currently seeking a Sr. Director of Product Management for IDVision Solutions. In this role you will be responsible for leading product management across Transunion's IDVision fraud and identity management offerings, and establishing and implementing product implementation standards that are of the highest quality with significant focus on consumer and customer experience.
You will define and implement the overall product direction and road-map for our IDVision product portfolio as well as develop specific plans that will help to drive growth. This includes understanding the competitive landscape, market dynamics and trends, voice of the customer and solution gaps, as well as opportunities for the respective markets. This position will also include operationalizing key delivery areas to ensure successful implementations to expedite revenue and enhance customer experience.
- Evaluate and implement the tools and processes necessary to aggressively drive our IDVision products forward, relative to both new and existing products and services through enhancements, research, voice of the customer, analysis and reporting.
- Support the required go-to-market plans to ensure a successful rollout.
- Develop and manage a high-performance product management team in support of strategic and growth initiative objectives.
- Support pricing strategy across our solutions.
- Strategically work to support all business plans, financial projections, and product positioning across multiple solutions in the marketplace.
- Work collaboratively across the business and with the leadership team to lead our long range planning process, business plans and strategic initiatives, including mergers and acquisitions and partnerships.
- Monitor market trends and provide a view on the competitive landscape.
- Identify and resolve areas of resistance in delivering quality solutions in a timely fashion.
- Certify efficiency and effectiveness is executed throughout entire process to marketplace.
- Manage strategic partnerships and key alliances for the product suite.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Director, Product Management
Back to top