Sr. Market Strategy Analyst - Card & Banking
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio; general technological aptitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and verbal and written communication capabilities
- Bachelor's degree and 1-2 years of relevant professional experience including: market research, product research, and project coordination on product management and development
- Strong problem-solving skills with a curious intellect
- Team-player, comfortable working in a highly dynamic, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
We'd Love to See:
- Management consulting experience is desirable but not required
- Financial services experience is preferred. Card experience is a strong plus.
Impact You'll Make:
The Senior Analyst will serve as a project coordinator and consultative advisor for numerous projects that involve identifying, evaluating, refining, and bringing to market transformational solutions for credit card issuers. The position will have an active role in the annual development of multi-year plans for the Card business, working in close collaboration with the Card executive team. The team values entrepreneurial spirit, a proactive intellectual curiosity, the flexibility to move between projects that fluctuate in priority, and an interest in thinking outside the box. Your impact on the team and organization follow the below categories:
- Project coordination
- Develop high-quality communications to facilitate project decision-making, communicate status, mitigate risk, and resolve issues
- Assign and coordinate project activities for cross-functional teams, serving as the primary point of contact
- Facilitate meetings and presentations, managing the meeting pace and topics covered. Provide summaries and follow-up on outstanding issues and assigned tasks
- Relationship building
- Build trust and accountability with cross-functional teams, including internal stakeholders and clients, and project sponsors
- Conduct general market intelligence research by collecting and analyzing data to better understand the organization, industry, competitors, and customers, and identify potential business growth opportunities
- Leverage research and conduct analysis to help identify market trends and define go-to-market strategies
- Communicate with leaders in the financial services industry to identify areas of opportunity and validate product concepts
- Understand client and market needs, identify gaps and define approaches to meeting those needs
- Perform addressable market assessment and sizing for new products and services
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Analyst, Strategic Planning
Back to top