Sr Manager - Major Incident Management
"The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas - not technology." - Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we'll bring:
• A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
• Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
• Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you'll bring:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required
• 5+ years' experience developing and managing Critical Incident Management teams
• 3+ years of direct people management
• Familiarity with market leading ITSM tools
• Ability to actively support a 24/7 operation, including availability during off hours to manage teams and processes
• Proven experience developing metrics and data to drive improvements and measure success
• An understanding of the Configuration Mgmt (CMDB) domin and how to use the data to benefit the Inicent Management process
• Professional communication and problem resolution skills
• Responsible attitude, ability to take initiative and ownership and to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to lead and direct team members, maintain schedules, budget and project management
• Proficiency with executive briefings.
We'd love to see:
• Advanced business or systems degree is preferred.
• Able to make quick decisions, sometimes with limited information.
• Self-motivated with a keen interest in continuous improvement.
• ITIL certifications at the intermediate level or higher
• Experience in other ITIL domians (Problem, Change, Release, Config)
Impact you'll make:
• Lead a 24 x 7 team of IT Incident Managers, tasked with identifying issues, limiting business impact and restoring service as quickly as possible.
• Partner with business operations to deliver timely information, in business terms, to help them make decisions during an incident.
• Progress the Incident management function. Includes: Communication, Quality & Whiteboard capabilities
• Partner with Problem to reduce/eliminate recurrences.
• Work with vendors to implement monitoring and shared incident response protocol for all vendor-hosted technology.
• Oversee the quality of incident metrics & reports.
• Provide detailed analysis and follow-up actions following all Priority 1 incidents.
• Ensure tools are being used optimally and training is available to continue growing maturity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top