What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're - consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Proven track record for building great teams that are focused on the marathon of continuous delivery, innovation.
- A decisive risk-taker focused on outcomes.
- Strong advocacy of automated testing, continuous delivery, and software quality across the software development life-cycle
- Strong computer science fundementals (algorithms, data structures etc.)
- 10+ years of development experience with primary focus in Java
- Experience in building low latency, high throughput, scalable, fault-tolerant systems.
- Experience/Interest in containerizing and running productions systems in public cloud
- This is role is for a Sr Manager to lead multiple teams in building global platforms that are hosted across multiple countries in both public and private cloud private cloud environments.
- Contribute to technical vision, winning support from engineering and aligning with product and business strategy
- Develop a team-oriented, supportive culture with a strong focus on creating a working environment that fosters collaboration, open communication and delivering outcomes.
- Constantly improve team productivity, refine agile processes, and create methods to increase efficiency (Lean/DevOps)
- Provide technical leadership by inspiring your teammates to think outside the box as they deliver high quality software solutions
- Perform personnel management tasks for a team of developers, including performance reviews, compliance with company policies, mentoring, and helping plan career growth
- Champion engineering excellence (development techniques, security, tech debt balance, TDD, and agile habits) within your team; improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- We value people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning.
- You'll work in a collaborative environment that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Manager, Applications Development