Sr Lead, IT
Dynamics of the Role
TransUnion is seeking an Agile Coach to play a key role in mentoring, developing and implement Agile methodology across the center. The Agile Coach will work with the various stakeholders in providing the insight to the Scrum Master across the center. As part of an Agile practice, this opportunity will allow you to work closely with design, product, & development experts in producing quality products.
The Team's Focus
The Agile Coach will be part of the Agile Transformation & Program Management team which is comprised of Agile Coaches, Release Train Engineers (RTEs), and ScrumMasters. This team is responsible for amplifying and accelerating TransUnion's transition to the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). The Agile Transformation & Program Management team coaches and mentors Agile values, principles and practices across the Portfolio, Solution, Program and Team levels.
How You'll Contribute:
• As a mentor, the Agile Coach is responsible for guiding teams into the Agile methodology, providing employees with feedback and means of improvement, catalyzing organizational growth and answering questions. They provide hands-on support to all employees, collaborating with people across widely varying levels and roles, leading teams toward further understanding and adoption of Agile as well as overall company growth and improvement.
• The Agile Coach must educate employees at all levels, including senior, and at times clients, on Agile principles, providing them with tools for implementing the process in their own work. They provide training sessions and teach valuable skills that lead toward the organization-wide adoption of Agile methodologies
• The Agile Coach is responsible for designing a strategy for the organizational adoption of Agile. This includes every stage of adoption, from the introduction of Agile and employee education, to fostering teams and cultures that practice Agile, to sustaining Agile methodologies and continually offering strategies for improvement
• This task entails implementing Agile process, principles and practices across all levels and departments in an organization. The Agile Coach must use techniques that increase collaboration, predictability, transparency and promote a culture of experimentation and innovation. In order to do this, the Agile Coach must also embody the Agile principles and lead by example.
What You'll Bring:
• Overall 13-15 years of IT experience and a hands on Agile Coaching experience of 5-7 years required
• You must be assertive about adherence to Agile processes and enthusiastic about Agile practices and their benefits
• You must be both educator and coach, and thus possess great interpersonal skills, teaching abilities, and a capacity to inspire and motivate. In order to stay ahead,
• You must be self-taught, and must constantly be updating information, attending conferences, and continuously learning.
• You must educate employees at all levels, including senior, and at times clients, on Agile principles, providing them with tools for implementing the process in their own work.
• You must provide training sessions and teach valuable skills that lead toward the organization-wide adoption of Agile methodologies.
Who We Are:
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top