Sr. Healthcare Data Analyst
Dynamics of the Role
As a Sr. Data Analyst on our team, you will join a world-classgroup of statisticians, mathematicians, modelers and industry experts on amission to extract insights from information and put them to good use. You willhave an opportunity to be a part of a variety of analytical projects in a non-siloedenvironment and be recognized for the work you deliver. TransUnion offers aculture of lifelong learning and as a Sr. Data Analyst here, your growthpotential is limitless.
Want more details? The Sr. DataAnalyst role within the Analytics Solution team is responsible for deliveringmarket-level business intelligence and metrics to TransUnion's Analyticdivision. To be successful in this position, you must have strong criticalthinking, organizational and communication skill.
How You'll Contribute:
- Gather, validate, and analyze data for various operational initiatives
- Identify trends, summarize, and present key findings anddrive programs to improve metrics
- Perform root cause analysis on any data discrepancy issues
- Business Requirement analysis and development
- Contribute to problem solving, process design, andanalytical analysis on complex and high-profile projects
- Study data to design BI reports and Data warehouse structures.
- Design and write Dashboards and reports with SQL ServerReporting Services (SSRS) and Tableau
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Perform Testing on Business Intelligence products includingdata mart and reports.
What You'll Bring:
- 3 years of Relational database experience, with experienceextracting and manipulating datasets with SQL (Particularly Microsoft SQLServer)
- 2 years Tableau experience
- Ability to work with MS Office products such as Word, Excel,PowerPoint and similar office productivity tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships aswell as strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent collaboration and problem solving skills
- 3 years of proven strong ability to connect businessproblems and technical solutions
- Masters in Computer Science or Mathematics and 3 years ofwork experience or Bachelors Degree with 5 years of experience with BusinessIntelligence and Analysis
- Health care experience is a plus
Who We Are:
At TransUnion, we are dedicated todeveloping ways information can be used to help people make better and smarterdecisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our missionis to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to ahigher quality of life. We do this byhelping organizations to optimize their risk-based decisions and enablingconsumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because whenpeople have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they canmake more informed decisions and achieve great things.
We are an equal opportunity employerand all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment withoutregard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top