Sr Front End Developer
Senior Front End Developer
"Offering educational opportunities to help consumers understand and leverage access to credit can help them make smarter decisions that improve financial standing and quality of life."
- John Danaher (EVP - Consumer Interactive)
What we'll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you'll bring:
- At least five years of software development or engineering experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field
- The ability to work with repositories in a team environment
What we'd prefer to see:
- Familiarity with code review processes and tools (Code Collaborator)
- Familiarity with OpenDeploy/Interwoven or another CMS system
- Familiarity with JIRA for defect management
- Familiarity with Splunk for defect investigation/verification
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Impact you'll make:
- You'll be responsible for developing the front end for applications that allow consumers to view their credit report, credit score, receive credit alerts, lock their credit to prevent fraud, and simulate a credit score based on various parameters
- You'll write code to product requirements and acceptance criteria
- You'll maintain and review code written by other developers
- You'll be a voice in providing solutions to difficult problems
- You'll troubleshoot code on the front end as well as the integration with back end java methods and APIs
- You'll read error log messages related to the applications under test to support defect investigation
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top