Sr. Finance Analyst - Boca, FL
"I am excited about all of the new initiatives gaining traction and resulting in meaningful growth for TransUnion." -Todd Cello
Overview of role:
We're looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to provide support to the Specialized Risk Group Finance and Accounting teams. In this role, you will be responsible for providing critical business intelligence and completing action items assigned. Your ability to learn new things quickly and present data cohesively is key to your success in this role.
The Teams Focus:
Separate from TransUnion's traditional business of furnishing credit reports for consumer lending, TransUnion Specialized Risk provides its clients with leading data, analytics and risk management solutions that help them make efficient, informed and accurate decisions. We offer a broad array of products including right party contact, skip tracing, fraud and identity management, collections, and onboarding decision-ing. We pride ourselves on our ability to bring innovative ideas and solutions to market, leveraging our extensive experience in data and information services.
What we'll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you'll bring:
- BA/BS required
- MS/MBA/CPA preferred
- 3-5 years' experience in a rigorous financial analyst environment (consulting, investment banking, private equity or top-tier publicly traded company)
- Track record of success and proven results
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to operate at all levels of an organization
- High degree of intellectual curiosity with a bent to driving hypotheses to implementation
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Experience, proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and similar tools. Hyperion proficiency is a must. Tableau and Salesforce experience a plus.
Impact you'll make:
- Create and deliver reports for senior leadership
- Prepare key monthly, quarterly, yearly financial reports (Profit& Loss, CAPEX. OPEX)
- Speadhead forecasting, budgeting, and 3 year plan processes
- Perform ad-hoc analysis
- Derive insights and draw attention to key trends, anomalies in reports
- Assist in the creation of presentation materials for senior leadership
- Lead projects based on analysis to drive improvements (revenue and cost)
- Mentor junior analyst staff
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top