Sr Engineer - Cloud Sec - Endpoint
- Austin, TX
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. This gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills while building and discovering new capabilities.
Come be a part of our team and work with great people and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
Protecting the health and wellness of our associates and candidates considering a career at TransUnion is our highest priority. In supporting this vision, our recruitment and new hire experience for this role is fully virtual for the time being. Candidates interviewing will get to know our team over the phone and video, and this role will operate virtually upon hire until we return to the office. Even though we're not physically together right now, our goal is to provide you a supportive candidate and new hire experience that will immerse you in our culture and set you up for success at TransUnion.
• 5+ years of practical security experience in one or more of the following areas: network monitoring, endpoint detection and response (EDR), SIEM and orchestration technologies.
• 3+ years practical experience working with AWS security controls
• Experience with regulatory and compliance requirements (HIPAA, PCI, GDPR) for security controls
• Experience formulating, tracking and reporting security operations metrics to both technical and non-technical audiences, to include executive leadership
Ability to drive the product roadmap and aid in the product lifecycle management
• Ability to function autonomously and collaborate effectively in a fast moving, highly-matrixed, and sometimes ambiguous environment
• Ability to leverage high level operating guidance to prioritize and execute tasks
• Strong organizational, oral communication and documentation skills
We'd Love To See:
• Familiarity with the Agile Framework
• Additional certifications and training preferred in the following areas: Network Security certifications (CISSP, C|EH, Security+, SANS, ISACA, Vendor Certificates)
Impact You'll Make:
TransUnion is undertaking a global technology transformation effort focused on cloud and devops and its cybersecurity team is building and delivering tailored services to evaluate, threat model, and defend this new attack surface. This position will play a key role in ensuring that endpoint detection and response capabilities are extended into transformation initiatives and enable the global security posture needed by the cybersecurity teams. This position will drive design and actively support internal delivery of the aforementioned services specific to these new technology environments.
• Design the delivery of extending current EDR solutions to secure cloud and devops environments
• Collaborate with teams to ensure the agreed upon service levels and functionality are delivered to the cloud environment
• Help design and support delivery of cybersecurity services specific to new technology landscapes
• Collaborate with cloud security engineers and architects to enable secure, yet efficient design of new technology environments that are both performant and secure
• Regularly update key leaders in the cybersecurity organization on how technology transformation efforts are effecting demand for their teams' service
• Oversee, evaluate effectiveness, and, adjust delivery model for cybersecurity services across cloud and devops environments
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Engineer, Cybersecurity
Back to top