Sr. Director of International Growth & Incubation
"If you want a career where you can work in many markets, work with many issues, across geographies... TransUnion is a great place to work." David Neenan
Overview of role:
TransUnion's Senior Director of Growth International is responsible for incubating and launching new growth adjacencies across our International markets.
The role will manage a few resources across TU's international markets. The role works for the International President and his leadership team. The role develops recommendations, and oversees and leads cross-functional project team to move initiatives through ideation to execution. The role will have consistent, direct interaction with the C-Suite of TransUnion and direct visibility with the board of directors.
The Team's Focus:
TransUnion International provides a full portfolio of data, analytics and decisioning solutions to help build better economies around the world. We operate in 34+ countries where we serve to connect businesses and consumers and to enable more informed marketing and risk decisions. The product development team within TransUnion's International business is responsible with driving greater awareness and adoption of our existing products while also bringing new product ideas to bear. We work in partnership with the Strategy and Planning team to understand and assess market opportunities, with IT to build new products, with marketing to drive awareness of our products and with sales to drive adoption and revenue.
What we'll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you'll bring:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability and experience to interact and lead all levels of an organization - from front-line Associates to C-level executives, as well as external partners and the principals and senior executives of potential acquisitions
- Superior strategic thinking and analytical skills
- World-class communication skills - verbal and written, formal and informal
- 8+ years global strategy, business development and planning experience in corporate development group within information services, financial services or insurance company, an investment bank (same customer industries strongly preferred), strategy consulting firm or transactions services firm
- 5+ year's management experience in the context of Strategy, Business Development and/or M&A.
- Bachelor's degree and strong preference for MBA or graduate level work from top institution
- Ability to travel as required in order to maximize business opportunities
- Incubate and focus on high priority growth areas for international across market verticals and solutions e.g., Fintechs
- Develop relationships in the ecosystem (attend conference, write publications, meet clients)
- Support go to market (create pitch materials, segment customers, determine target strategy)
- Interface across product, technology, sales, pricing and key functions to enable excellence in execution and delivery
- Interface between international and US business for IP transfer and sharing
- Feedback into product VOC to enable development of next gen products
- Write business cases as needed
- Enable end to end incubation and scaling of the business
- Support product strategy in key growth areas
- Complete the development of internal and external communication content for executive leadership, including board materials.
- Solve unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business.
- Define staffing requirements based on business needs and budget. Establish accountabilities and goals with measures for success. Build development plans for associates to assist in career planning. Create an environment that supports training and growth opportunities. Defines and develops the vision for the department and sets the leadership tone for accomplishing goals.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top