Sr. Director of Enterprise Architecture - Healthcare Markets
- Chicago, IL
What We'll Bring:
Our quest to modernizing the way we do technology is not slowing down anytime soon. We continue to make big strides in our agile atmosphere to bring the latest in products and solutions within the cloud infrastructure. Our cloud teams have the potential to shape the future by solving thought-provoking problems and using transformational technology to further enhance our capabilities in this data-driven world. Helping our clients build trust begins with a strong team of innovators ready to pave the way with strategy and optimization in mind. You'll have the chance to thrive in a culture of ownership and delivery as these efforts continue to expand. As technology evolves, our advantage in having an ecosystem of innovation and modernization creates an unmatchable environment. These advantages can enable you to be at the center of groundbreaking discoveries.
What You'll Bring:
This role will provide technical & business leadership within the Enterprise Architecture team, specifically focusing on our U.S. Healthcare & Rental Screening domains. Specific expectations for the role include:
- Ability to collaborate with Business Executives, Architecture, Delivery & Product teams to define & execute on the architectural strategy for TransUnion.
- Knowledge & experience in the Healthcare and/or Rental Screening markets that include evolving complex transactional platforms with large data sets to more modern solution architectural patterns.
- Knowledge & experience in modern architectural practices, architecture governance, and defining standard patterns for consumption in the organization.
- Knowledge & experience in designing modular, service-centric architectures that support a 'build once, deploy many' deployment posture across many global regions.
- Knowledge & experience in designing & deploying cloud native applications in both private & public cloud hosting environments.
- Strong leadership and team-building skills, including the ability to lead architecture discussions with global teams operating in an Agile / Scrum delivery model.
- Ability to drive global organizational change, balance business requirements with IT initiatives, provide technical leadership, & manage execution on critical initiatives.
- Ability to facilitate development of an architectural vision with a compelling narrative and financial analysis that supports and aligns to the business and technology strategy.
- Lead, mentor, and coach architects across the globe.
- Exceptional communication skills with global & diverse audiences - Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they occur.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a strong technical IT environment.
We'd love to see:
- Market & Product knowledge in Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management solutions and/or Rental Screening solutions
- Knowledge base & experience in large scale distributed systems principles, containers, CI/CD principles, software architecture, operations & security engineering.
- Exposure to PHP, Python, .NET/Java frameworks, Ab Initio a plus.
- Ability to build value propositions/business cases and communicating within global delivery organizations & with senior executives (SVP, EVP).
Impact You'll Make:
- Be an instrumental part of the Enterprise Architecture function & lead the modernization of TransUnion's architecture through use of public cloud platforms, DevSecOps operating models, & new enabling technologies.
- Deliver business value through the benefits of moving applications and platforms to a scalable, modern architecture that leverages public cloud.
- Enable market & solution areas through proactive dialogue on capability needs & mapping those needs to existing or new architectural patterns & standards.
- Occasional travel will be required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Director, Solution Architecture
Back to top