Sr. Digital Marketing Analytics Modeler
Dynamics of the Role
The Senior Digital Marketing Analytics Modeler, will join in the fast growing TransUnion Digital Team (a digital start up with the full backing of TransUnion). This is a unique opportunity to be part of new field of analytics supporting addressable media programs.
The Team's Focus
The TransUnion Digital Team operates at the intersection of programmatic media and big data. For direct-to advertiser solutions, we have built a powerful addressable media network leveraging our proprietary data, on-boarding capabilities and programmatic media platform to optimize for clients direct-response objectives. For the online publisher market, we are integrating our capabilities into their display advertising solutions as part of our indirect strategy.
How You Will Contribute
- End-to-end analytical support for AdSurety programs, from presale to closed loop reporting and presentation.
- Audience strategy and creation for AdFuel programs
- Segmentation and predictive model development for better consumer behavior insight and targeting.
- Data and analytical infrastructure development and system integration
What You'll Bring
- The successful candidate will have strong analytical expertise, data manipulation skills and modeling (or machine learning) experience focused on driving superior performance of direct response programs for both digital and direct mail campaigns in the Financial Services, Insurance verticals and telco market segments.
- You would have developed or applied direct response models that generate incremental performance in digital media channels, and you will have deep experience demonstrating impact via an experimental design and/or fractional attribution tools.
- You will be an innovator in using analytical reporting tools to clearly document the consumer journey through the funnel by looking at media log files, client responder files, and offline data available in the TU credit database. Candidates with experience using credit data from TransUnion are preferred.
- You would be expected to lead key analytical initiatives, guide junior analysts or represent digital analytics in corporate flagship programs to deliver results and continuously improve analytical competency.
- You will possess excellent client facing skills, and possess the ability to provide advice to clients.
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top