Sr. Corporate Recruiter
Our Talent Acquisition team is seeking a Corporate Recruiter to support our corporate functions. This role a backfill as one of our recruiters moves into an exciting new role on our Talent Management team to focus on our global employment brand.
Our Corporate Recruiter is responsible for full life cycle recruitment supporting corporate level hiring needs internal to TransUnion. This role includes gathering requirements from, interacting, and consulting with hiring managers to lead talent searches. The Talent Acquisition Professional will, under supervision, develop talent strategies to optimize our talent acquisition process in their specialized functional area. The focus of this role is to execute against the talent acquisition operational roadmap for a number of open requisitions simultaneously, as well as contribute to relevant project work as capacity dictates.
The Team’s Focus:
TransUnion’s Talent Management & Acquisition team owns the overall Employee Experience, starting with attracting top talent and ending with ensuring their internal experiences as associates are developmental, enjoyable and rewarding. We design innovative, proactive solutions to attract and retain top talent to TransUnion. We’re constantly developing new strategies to find niche candidates in today’s highly competitive and challenging market. Our highly motivated team is adaptive to changes within the business, and our company regards us as partners and subject-matter-experts on strategic hiring initiatives and associate development. We pride ourselves on being an energetic close-knit team, always on the lookout for fresh ideas, ingenious solutions and of course – the perfect people for TransUnion. TransUnion’s Talent Management & Acquisition team owns the overall TransUnion Employee Experience, starting with attracting top talent to Transunion, and ending with ensuring their internal experiences as associates are developmental, enjoyable and rewarding.
How you’ll contribute:
1. Talent Acquisition Operations (90%):
- In collaboration with direct manager, develop talent strategies to support and optimize recruitment in your functional area of focus
- Prepare positions for posting by populating fields in ATS system
- Launch searches by preparing market research for, scheduling, and conducting hiring strategy sessions with hiring managers
- Execute requisition postings by revising job descriptions, formatting content into fields, posting through ATS, posting to niche job boards
- Manage consultative relationship through documentation and follow-up to follow hiring strategy sessions: craft and deliver hiring search agreement, networking profile, and echo letter
- Review incoming applications daily, reject any unqualified applicants, reach out to qualified candidates to schedule phone screens
- Actively source passive talent by conducting market research, developing Boolean search strings, finding and reaching out to passive individuals via our CRM database, LinkedIn, and other channels
- Conduct phone screens with both active and passive candidates, submit profile write-ups along with resumes to hiring managers with supporting recommendations for next steps
- Schedule hiring manager phone interviews and collect feedback on candidates
- Communicate updates to hiring managers on a regular basis (weekly at minimum)
- Advise managers on interview panel structure and coordinate on-site interviews with candidates and shared services group
- Greet candidates on-site where applicable and follow up with candidates following on-site interviews
- Advise hiring managers on offer details: build business cases to seek additional budget where needed, seek offer approval from appropriate parties, develop offer letter, execute offer, manage all negotiations throughout offer process
- Capture offer response in ATS and ensure smooth hand-off to onboarding team
2. Talent Acquisition Projects (10%):
- Contribute to talent acquisition projects as needed by participating in project content development, working cross-functionally with project stakeholders, and presenting/ implementing results
- 3-4years’ corporate recruiting experience, preferably supporting traditionalcorporate functions such as Legal, Compliance, Accounting and Finance,Marketing, etc.
- Experienceas a true strategic talent partner to the business
- An “askfor forgiveness” mentality that leads to creative and innovative talentsolutions in the marketplace
- Experience with high-volume pipelining & recruiting forcorporate functions
- Expertise as a multi-tasker, and the organizational skills tomanage multiple competing priorities at one time
- Theability to be a risk taker – someone who is innovative and does not settle forthe status quo. Conversely, this personshould be thoughtful and reflective on their approach/delivery, always strivingto improve and streamline our processes and procedures
- Abilityto work as part of a team, but also the insight to know when to act
- Excellentcommunication, organization and relationship management skills
- Driveshort term and long term strategies with extraordinary organizational skills
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top