Sr. Corporate Facility Manager
- Chicago, IL
What We'll Bring:
An opportunity to manage facility services within our Corporate Headquarters, managing the Facilities team, mail room and operations vendors. This position is responsible to manage the Headquarters capital budget of $3M annually. In addition, serve as a liaison between facilities and accounts payable to ensure effective procedures for invoice payments.
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of facility management, operations, engineering or maintenance supervision experience.
- Experience in vendor management.
- Managerial experience required with proven budget and personnel responsibilities.
- Knowledgeable of activities necessary to produce a state of perpetual readiness and compliance.
- Deep knowledge of strategy planning.
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service.
- Workplace Design and Project Management experience.
We'd love to see:
- Excellent communications skills.
- IFMA affiliation
- CFM - Certification
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, including report writing ability.
Impact You'll Make:
- Manage administrative activities and staff including facilities staff, mailroom, shipping and receiving, fitness center. Performs typical responsibilities associated with a manager including proper training, evaluation, and documentation of staff activities.
- Manage outsourced food service operations in the HQ Café with breakfast and lunch service and catering for meetings and events.
- Manage vendor relationships for area of responsibility including day porters, evening janitorial, vending services, and building engineers.
- Continually evaluate vendor performance for contract compliance and make recommendations regarding contract renewals.
- Responsible to engage with and understand the ongoing space requirements for all teams assigned to the HQ facility.
- Coordinate building activities related to new construction and/or remodeling by assessing the business needs, determining the most effective workspace solutions, soliciting contractor bids, obtaining senior management approval, and monitoring the work activities.
- In addition, ensures that all work is performed expediently, efficiently, and within budget constraints.
- Develop and manage the HQ $3M Facilities Capital budget, including infrastructure projects, equipment replacement, and workspace renovation Develop and manage
- HQ $13M Facilities Expense budget, monitoring vendor spend and evaluating opportunities for cost savings
- Remain up to date on best practices for facilities operations, open workspace design, and functional features that will enhance the workplace providing an exceptional place to work
- Member of the Total You NRG, representing facilities and supporting ongoing efforts to engage associates worldwide with the wellness programs
- Focus on sustainability opportunities, engaging with the sustainability team to identify best practices, areas for improvement and implementation with programs that align with the TU vision
- Performs other related duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Manager I, Real Estate
Back to top