Sr Consultant, Solution Architecture
What We'll Bring:
Sr Lead for DecisionCentre - a .NET/C# based TransUnion's Global Decisioning Platform, we are not looking for Managers, looking for lead/architects who will do architect/design/code/code reviews, no management activities
What You'll Bring:
The Team's Focus
My team is responsible for the DecisionEdge/DecisionCentre product which is the Global Decisioning Platform for TransUnion. The product is on Microsoft technology stack with .NET, C#, WCF, ASP.NET, Web API, TypeScript and SQL Server. Product has a Web Portal and web/windows services based back-end engine, with Reporting functionality. New features of Product uses MapR, MapRDB, and Kafka Streams
This role is for a Sr. Lead, Application Dev & Design that will operate as a member on one of the core teams of specialists that are responsible for enabling new features and optimizing strategic solutions within TransUnion's Global Decisioning Platforms. We are not looking for Managers, looking for lead/architects who will do architect/design/code/code reviews, no management activities
How You'll Contribute
- Works closely with agile team members to design, develop, implement and maintain software and web-based applications
- Participate in PI planning and spring backlog refinement sessions, contribute to build and maintain architecture runways for the product
- Create tools and services enabling end-user productivity and system integrations
- Development responsibilities include doing code reviews, demo working software to stakeholders, providing training to regional teams and support
- Manage and guides offshore resources as needed
- Act as internal subject matter expert for the Global Decisioning Platforms.
What You'll Bring
- 10+ or more years of hands-on experience in software development profession
- Strong proficiency in C# is required
- Expertise in ASP.NET and SQL Server
- Experience with Visual Studio, IIS, SSIS, SSRS, WCF, WPF, WF, HTML, CSS, SASS, NuGet and Gulp
- Knowledge in MapR, MapRDB, and Kafka Streams are preferred
- Good understanding of architectural and design patterns
- Experience with Decisioning software development is preferred.
- Experience working in onshore & offshore model is preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to provide alternative solutions to technical problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent experience
Impact You'll Make:
Who We Are
- At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
- Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion Job Title
Sr Consultant, Application Dev & Design
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri M.Director, Sales
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top