Sr Consultant- Product Owner- Fraud & Identity Solutions
Dynamics of the Role:
The Sr. Consultant-Product Owner will support TransUnion's efforts to develop and deliver on the Identity Solutions product development and revenue target objectives in support of Fraud & Identity Solutions' 3 year plan. They will engage with customers, partners and internal resources as necessary to meet the annual business goals and strategic objectives. The role covers entire lifecycle of product ownership from ideation through implementation.
The role will also work with the sales organization and other business groups, including Marketing, Business Development, Platform Vendor Team, Data Acquisition, Analytics, Technology and others, to develop robust and profitable products and product features in the IDVision suite. They will also conduct market studies, analyze data to support innovation, develop roadmaps, evaluate product performance, and perform other product development activities.
The Team's Focus
The Innovative Solutions Group (ISG) here at TransUnion is responsible for the product development, analytics and solution consulting for TransUnion's Identity Solutions, CreditVision and Alternative Data tools among various other solutions. ISG understands market and customer trends and work closely with internal stakeholders and customers to define, refine, innovate and deliver solutions that address current and evolving Financial Services customer needs.
How You'll Contribute:
- Develop, refine, and maintain roadmap for IDVision and Exchange solutions as assigned.
- Gather and understand opportunities to enhance and build new products and capabilities.
- Lead efforts to improve product/data adoption and performance. Understands full scope of product attributes and functionality.
- Serve as an expert resource and ensure our Business Development, Sales, and Platform Integration teams are empowered and have the right tools, process and training to sell and deliver revenue specific to Identity Solutions products.
- Understand and define how these solutions play a key role in addressing the critical business issues our clients face across the consumer life stages.
- Responsible for achieving annual revenue targets for Identity Solution's products.
- Support client discussions - as needed - around the value delivered by IDVision solutions.
- Help develop the process and path forward for clients to understand, analyze, implement and adopt these solutions, with a goal of accelerating revenue realization.
- Evaluate the market and customer needs and utilize the learnings to assist in developing the product roadmap for Identity Solutions targeted at increasing Identity Solutions revenue and growing TUs market share.
- Develop and confirm financial case (revenue, investment, and cost model) for new products and enhancements.
- Actively gather, synthesize, and disseminate competitive, industry, and regulatory changes.
What You'll Bring:
- An understanding of and passion for solutions in various vertical industries (Financial Services, Telco, Healthcare, Government, International, and others)
- Willingness and ability to undertake self-directed, independent work in pursuit of team goals
- Collaborative problem-solving, with demonstrable success in working with cross-functional teams to productively drive consensus, and to develop and deliver customer solutions
- Understanding of the "business question"- the ability to help develop a customer position, identify needs and how to translate those needs into product development
- Intellectual curiosity and a genuine desire to solve problems
- Experience preparing and delivering presentations to Sr. Leadership and obtaining support and buy-in from multiple internal teams
- Proven track record in process management, product management and/or project management
- Demonstrated communication skills and success in positioning complex integrated solutions internally
- Proven ability to grow revenue and market share by using a strategic, disciplined, and focused approach
- Knowledge of product planning and market evaluations
- Experience with and understanding of product management process
- Knowledge of and experience in the Financial Services industry strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, or related field preferred
- 6 – 10 years' experience in the financial services space; Fraud experience preferred
Who We Are:
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top