Sr Consultant, Business Process Engineer
"TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions." -Chris Cartwright, President US Info Services, CEO Administration
What we'll bring:
• A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
• Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
• Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you'll bring:
• A passion for process and organizational effectiveness
• An uncanny ability to construct and analyze processes and measurement systems, identify gaps, design improvement strategies, and guide implementation
• Thrives on tackling highly unstructured problems in complex environments
• Proven change management expertise, and a track record of driving results in a matrixed organization
• Minimum 6 years of professional experience
• Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, Operations Research, Management Science, Computer Science, or comparable quantitative discipline. A Master's degree is preferred.
• Chicago-based position, 10-20% domestic and/or international travel required
We'd love to see:
• Formal training and experience with process improvement frameworks and associated toolkits strongly preferred (PMI certification, SAFe Agile, Lean methods, Six Sigma, business process modeling, etc.)
• International business experience and familiarity with foreign languages preferred
• Management consulting experience a plus
• Familiarity with information services business operations, particularly in the consumer credit arena, a plus
• Exposure to model development, advanced analytics, risk management, and/or model governance functions a plus
Impact you'll make:
• In the first 90 days, you'll partner with senior management to thoroughly document activity tracking, management reporting, and content management needs across the global Analytics organization, preparing a comprehensive plan to address them in the near-term and long-term.
• Beyond 90 days, you'll begin to execute the plan and build any needed business cases, laying a strong foundation for continuous improvement. You'll also ensure alignment with parallel initiatives and the broader practice community in Global Technology and at the enterprise level.
• You will identify, recommend, and implement improvements to a variety of Analytics business processes, including project intake, prioritization, resource allocation, and planning.
• You will play a key role in defining and administering the metrics that Analytics uses to manage our business and demonstrate value to our many stakeholders, taking a holistic, and systems engineering approach.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top