- Plan and manage the delivery of strategic initiatives in support of the business objectives and growth strategies.
- Apply proven communication, analytical and problem solving skills to help identify, communicate, organize and manage projects and programs to maximize the return on investments.
- Develop strong relationships across the business to clearly understand objectives, constraints, and opportunities in the delivery of initiatives.
- Actively employ principles, practices, standards, terminology and trends in project and program management including project planning, estimating, execution, implementation and general support.
- Responsible for managing consulting vendor/partner relationships, service delivery and overall performance as well as working with the larger Program Management team to implement a sustainable framework for the processes surrounding the Project Management Office.
- Responsible for coordinating program efforts and overseeing individual projects efforts in order to achieve success on the program(s).
What You’ll Bring
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred.
Minimum of 10 years of combined program and/or project management experience focusing on the delivery of strategic initiatives in a complex environment with demonstrated leadership, decision-making and relationship management skills.
Requires extensive experience managing project work plans, proven ability in building relationships with broad range of constituents, strong financial background, strong communication skills, an ability to develop a deep understanding of the business and a demonstrated ability to direct large teams to successful results.
Must be a strategic thinker that actively employs the PMO Operating model. Must have excellent written and oral reporting skills; demonstrated organizational skills; management experience; ability to work under deadline pressure; diplomacy; analytic and problem solving skills.
What We Offer:
We aim high — and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we build on our commitment to integrity, service, reliability and innovation. These values stand behind the decisions we make every day, as well as our relationships at work and with the customers we serve. We believe in the power to achieve and are taking it in bold new directions.
Who We Are:
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investments worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We’re on an exciting journey, and you can be a part of it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top