Sr Business Operations Analyst
In this role, you will serve as a project manager, business analyst and configuration specialist to deliver automated decisioning solutions to TransUnion’s customers.
The Team’s Focus
Global Decisioning leverages industry data and analytics, coupled with our technology assets, to deliver decisioning strategies and solutions that help our customers achieve more. We are in the midst of consolidating our decisioning platforms to a single offering to best position our team and product for continued success with expanded opportunities for cross-organizational roles.
Decisioning is a key growth area for TransUnion.
How You’ll contribute:
- You will deliver projects on time and in budget, making modifications to project phases as needed to address changes or problems to original scope.
- You will drive projects to delivery by performing project administrative tasks such as: creating and maintaining project plans, completing project estimates, identifying and reporting action items and risks, project status reporting, meeting facilitation and preparation of meeting notes.
- You will facilitate meetings with customers to identify all details of business objectives and requirements. The output from those meetings will result in requirement documentation authored by you.
- You will lead collaboration to help identify creative solutions to meet customer needs and address problem resolution.
- You will set up (configure), test and deliver decisioning solution requests (for new solutions as well as changes to existing) to customers in a timely manner ensuring that appropriate standards are followed and customer needs are met.
- You will serve as a Subject Matter Expert and provide non-incident support to customers, sales and other TU teams.
What You’ll Bring:
- 6 years business experience in IT and / or the Financial industry
- 3 years Project Management experience
- 4 years experience gathering and writing requirements
- 4 years experience interacting with or supporting external customers
- Experience fulfilling project requirements by executing configuration activities
- Exceptional listening and communication skills with technical aptitude
- Demonstrates flexibility in dealing with change and adversity
- Proficiency in MS Office and MS Project
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects / requests at a given time while still meeting committed dates
- A driven attitude with a desire to succeed and excel in the role
- Ability to prioritize workloads, time manage workday effectively, multi-task, work on a team and independently, use analytical skills and work with a variety of personalities
- Experience with Waterfall project methodology
- Bachelor degree in business or computer science; or equivalent work experience
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top