Sr. Architect - Enterprise Architecture - Security Solutions Architect
- Chicago, IL
What We'll Bring:
What we'll bring:
•A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
•Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
•Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What You'll Bring:
What you'll bring:
The role will provide solution architecture, cross-domain technical leadership and problem solving for a variety of application & infrastructure domains, projects, and capabilities.
- Knowledge & experience in various security domains such as Identity & Access Management, Network Security, Platform Security, Endpoint Security, Threat Detection.
- Experience facilitating Risk Management & exception processes.
- Ability to balance business requirements with IT objectives, provide technical leadership, & define & manage backlog at a domain level.
- Strong collaboration skills, able to manage & navigate differing perspectives, & have an ability to drive projects and initiatives to successful closure.
- Experience in developing and aligning solutions to published roadmaps.
- Thorough understanding of architecture patterns, frameworks and applying them in building IT strategies & domain level backlog.
- Previous experience as an architect is required.
- Knowledge and experience with SAFE Agile software development principles.
- Knowledge and experience with DevOps principles, practices, tools and implementation.
- Exceptional communication skills with global & diverse audiences - Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they occur.
- Serves as a technical and business-savvy resource to operations and engineering personnel on a wide range of architectural design issues.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a strong technical IT environment.
We'd love to see:
- Knowledge base & experience in designing & building secure solutions that align to the company's enterprise security & risk posture.
- Ability to provide quantitative risk assessments & able to communicate with senior executives (VP, SVP).
- Knowledge base has exposure to all aspects of software architecture, hardware architecture, operations architecture and development/testing methodologies.
Impact You'll Make:
Impact you'll make:
- Develop the roadmap & architecture for advancing TransUnion's global end user & contact center experience across 30+ countries.
- Build and maintain domain & capability roadmaps to identify & help TransUnion invest in strategic technology areas.
- Facilitate domain focused architecture committees and working groups.
- Occasional travel may be required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Architect, Solution Architecture
Back to top